VENPoS grows at Aspro UK
Blue Reef sites go live
The Aspro Group, one of Europe’s largest operators of leisure parks and centres has expanded their use of VENPoS, a powerful multi channel, modular PoS solution from visitor attraction specialists Vennersys, implementing it in Blue Reef sites Portsmouth, Hastings, Tynemouth and Newquay. Blue Reef is one of the UK’s leading aquariums, taking you on an underwater journey from the British coastline through to more exotic seas, educating on the importance of aquatic animals.
As a long standing customer of Vennersys, Deep Sea Leisure was already seeing the benefits of the VENPoS solution at their Blue Planet and Deep Sea World sites. These include:
- Intuitive, touch screen PoS for increased speed and efficiency
- Complete e-commerce solution
- Flexible CRM capability for capturing visitor data for future marketing initiatives
- Single, integrated system for all customer facing, trading activities
- The flexibility of online ticket and merchandise sales, 24 x 7
- Feature rich booking module for parties and events
- Comprehensive management reports to monitor performance across the site and inform decision making
They decided to build on this already successful model and replicate it in a further 4 sites. Commenting on the expansion Sue Elaiho, Aspro’s UK Director, said: “We have worked with Vennersys in the past and have always been impressed with their positive attitude, flexibility and their ability to install complex systems with a minimum of disruption.” Sue Elaiho went on to say “The Blue Reef Aquariums are major tourist attractions welcoming many hundreds of thousands of visitors annually. We needed a fast and reliable system that meets the expectations of both our visitors and our staff in terms of speed, efficiency of operations and ease of use. The new system brings every aspect of the business together; from online booking, at our front entrances and throughout our attractions including retail and catering.”
Going live in 2012, Blue Reef use VENPoS to manage their admissions; both on site and online, retail and stock management, along with bookings. They have also taken advantage of our new CRM suite implementing modules, Customer+ and Memberships.
The key benefits Blue Reef will experience from this implementation are:
- One single system managing all customer orientated activities
- Improved efficiency in transaction process
- Facilitates the more detailed capture of customer data
- Enhanced management of memberships
- Advance online presence
Vennersys supplies and supports VENPoS to many of the UK’s leading visitor attractions.
One solution, everything covered.
For more information, please contact Charlotte Howell on 01908 350650 or by email: email@example.comBack to News