Over recent months, Vennersys have gained momentum within farm attractions, bringing on several new accounts within the sector. Some of these include:
- Park Hall the Countryside Experience – Shropshire
- Woodside Animal Park – Luton
- Thornton Hall Country Park – North Yorkshire
There are numerous reasons as to why we were the number one choice for such attractions. Primarily, it is due to a shared understanding that each farm attraction is individual to the next. Most farm attractions are born from the diversification of a working farm, with many running the two harmoniously. This blog addresses why our new clients were drawn to Vennersys.
Our system can send bespoke messages to your customers through text message and email. These campaigns can run along generated by the system in the background once the email template has been set up. A few features include:
- Send a reminder for the outstanding balance of a party
- Reward members with a voucher
- Inform your client base of up and coming events and give them priority booking
Due to our system being integrated across all revenue streams, online and at the till, it allows for extensive reporting functions. Simply pick your chosen report, determine your parameters and click ‘go’. The benefits of such a powerful tool allow you to identify your business’ strengths and weaknesses, use the data provided to make informed decisions, then analyse the data to see if the changes you made were successful. Some of the benefits include:
- No need to cross reference reports from different systems
- Added reporting depth with the use of category tags
- Comparison reports for analysis and growth projections
Customisation and mobility
Farm parks are often very spread out and, depending on the business model, sometimes have individually priced events/ upsell experiences. Our system runs on a variety of mobile devices, allowing flexibility across site and the ability to enhance customer experience. Some of the benefits of this flexibility include:
- Reduced queue times
- No lost data – it is all recorded in the same back office and all data will be reportable against.
- Multi-functional devices – stock taking devices that double up as a ticket validation tool for example.
Farm staff do not have the time for long, laborious admin processes. Each staff member needs to be able to access and use the system in a way that is specific to their role. Our back office allows unlimited users with each having pre-set authorisations, your party host can log in and see a real-time dashboard and calendar of their daily/weekly/monthly bookings. The retail manager can book in a stock delivery or create merchandise promotions.
Farm Parks Favourite Feature: Online Party Journeys
Our online party journeys create an engaging customer journey allowing parties to be booked at a time that is convenient for the customer
Our extensive upsell capabilities maximise on this convenience by allowing the customer to explore all their options at the time of booking.
Take a deposit payment at time of booking which automatically deducts from the party total. The deposit can be a percentage, a monetary value or a fixed fee.